This year's theme celebrates the adventure and culture that people have experienced on the Mohawk Trail over the last century, allowing everyone to pay homage to the communities that have made it possible with the theme "100th Anniversary of the Mohawk Trail."
Dine at your favorite restaurant between August 15th – 23rd and 10% of your check will be donated to the Fall Foliage Parade effort. All you have to do is enjoy a night out and mention parade day to your server, and your support will help make this year’s parade the best yet!
Thanks to our participating restaurants for their generosity:
- Bounti-Fare Restaurant, 200 Howland Ave, Adams
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant, 23 Eagle St, North Adams
- Freight Yard Pub, 3 Furnace St, North Adams
- The Hub, 55 Main St, North Adams
- Supreme Pizza, 117 Mail Street, North Adams
- Waubeeka Pub & Grill, 137 New Ashford Road, Williamstown
BONUS - Waubeeka Golf is offering $5.00 off Greens Fee & 5% off in the Pro-Shop if you dine at their pub and mention the parade!
Check back for updates, as more restaurants will be added daily