This year's theme celebrates the adventure and culture that people have experienced on the Mohawk Trail over the last century, allowing everyone to pay homage to the communities that have made it possible with the theme "100th Anniversary of the Mohawk Trail."
Thanks to this wonderful community for making our first annual Restaurant Week a success! Between August 15-23 you enjoyed a night out at your favorite participating restaurants and mentioned parade day to your server - and it helped raise funds towards the parade effort!
Thanks to the participating restaurants for their generosity:
- Bounti-Fare Restaurant, 200 Howland Ave, Adams
- Desperados Mexican Restaurant, 23 Eagle St, North Adams
- Freight Yard Pub, 3 Furnace St, North Adams
- The Hub, 55 Main St, North Adams
- Supreme Pizza, 117 Mail Street, North Adams
- Waubeeka Pub & Grill, 137 New Ashford Road, Williamstown